Media Sales Manager
Join Taboola's performance marketing team as a Media Sales Manager!
Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
About You: You are a savvy salesperson with a hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
In this Job: You'll be a part of our performance marketing team, focused on brands and agencies in a specific US based geographic territory. You will achieve your goals by getting your hands dirty, while having fun along the way!
- 3 + years of experience selling digital media, with a focus on performance to brands and agencies
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals as a hunter, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Understanding of performance and branding campaigns
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
- Build relationships with brand and performance focused agency contacts and explain the power of Taboola’s native, choice based advertising platform
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations ,ensure successful campaign delivery and help set expectations for future growth potential
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top