Media Sales Intern
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
In this position, you’ll be working with our Sales Team, helping them find new media companies to bring into the Taboola family. If you’re driven, excited about the digital space, and ready to roll up your sleeves to pitch in, then we’re really excited to teach you what it takes to succeed!
- Prospecting: Assist the sales team in finding leads and prospecting for promising. companies as well as sending out first touch point e-mails
- Mapping and Organization of Salesforce
- RFPs: Working closely with sales planners the interns will help create decks and proposals for brands and agencies
- Research Projects: Market research of the competitive landscape and promising advertising verticals
- General interest in media sales / Adtech
- Well versed with Microsoft Office specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail oriented, and well organized
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Fluency in Spanish, a plus
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top