Media Sales Executive - China
Taboola is looking for an enthusiastic results-driven sales professional to pursue, negotiate and close deals for the Chinese market.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include Business Insider, The Daily Mail, The Independent, Elle, Cosmopolitan and many more.
We are looking for a high performing and driven Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s content supply. Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as AOL, Barclays, Food Network, Sainsbury’s, Vice and many more. The successful candidate will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who loves to sell!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Director of Media Sales and Media Sales Lead to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Chinese Market
- At least some sales experience in the digital space is ideal but a passion for sales and ability to demonstrate these sales skills is more important.
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- Excellent written and conversational English and business fluency in Chinese language if not native.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top