Media Sales Co-ordinator
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel, Eurosport, Elle and more to serve relevant content to users and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Are you a motivated, ambitious individual looking to break into Sales? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our European Media Sales team and contribute to Taboola’s growth.
The Sales coordinator will create a robust pool of potential customers by visiting websites, analyzing and assessing potential clients based on predetermined criteria, create rich customer profiles based on key measurements, and initiate first contact to obtain all relevant information. You will also assist during the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes, helping Taboola achieve its ambitious sales targets. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn the ropes of the fast paced, super exciting world of online media discovery.
We are looking for a smart, hard worker and ambitious individual with a passion for online media. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web based software such as salesforce.com is a big plus. Experience in sales support is a plus but not a must.
- Create a robust pool of potential EU customers by visiting web sites, analyze and assess potential clients based on predetermined criteria
- Create rich customers profiles based on key measurements, and initiate first contact to obtain all relevant information
- Assist our sales and marketing team during the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes with sales collateral and marketing material
- Support Taboola Europe management team with tracking and reporting
- Train and support new joiners on the Space, Taboola, and the specific role
- Work closely with sales managers on various EU projects that are in support of the entire sales team
Successful candidates will be:
- Multitasker – able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate. BA or equivalent is a plus
- 1-2 years experience (internship experience also acceptable)
- Bi-lingual - English native & one other European language (preferred)
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web based software such as salesforce.com is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top