Media Sales Associate
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
The Media Sales Associate will advocate Taboola's Discovery platform to small - medium sized companies across the country and promote the power of our marketing platform. Your passion to learn from and connect with emerging companies will ultimately help more organizations grow.
- Drive revenue growth by consistently developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts – across brand, agency and publisher media-buyers alike
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, as needed, to make sure Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service for its partners
- Learn and evangelize successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical, across a range of industries and types of businesses
- Position and sell innovative solutions, and return client/market-driven insights to Product and other internal teams at Taboola
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from a top-ranked college or university
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and/or sales development (digital advertising industry experience preferred, but not required)
- Passionate about advertising, media and technology
- Acute business acumen, and an ability to present and communicate ideas/concepts effectively
- Strong levels of emotional intelligence, professionalism and persistence
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top