Media Sales Associate
The Media Sales Associate is an entry-level role and new graduates are encouraged to apply. If you crave a successful product to sell and have an interest to work in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
How this works:
The Media Sales Associate will advocate Taboola's Discovery platform to leading and emerging companies across the country and promote the power of our marketing platform. Your passion to learn from and connect with emerging companies will ultimately help more organizations grow.
- Drive growth by selling marketing services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top