Media Product Specialist
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as Fox News, NBC Universal,Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
Media Product Specialists drive advertiser success by developing, deploying and promoting the use of campaign management best practices. In addition, This is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola world class teams.
- Develop and share best practices for pitching and activating Taboola’s advertising Technology.
- Create Training resources for Account managers and Sales representatives.
- Deliver Group as well as one-on-one Trainings
- Build scalable programs
- Partner with Product managers and Account managers to plan and execute meaningful “Beta” programs - validating new functionality design and performance before rolling out for general availability. I.e set success criteria and parameters for evaluation, acquire design partners, draw out feedback and synthesize business feedback on product readiness.
- Directly engage strategic accounts in conversations about complex Conversion tracking and attribution, Audience targeting, Bidding and placement optimization etc
- Be the voice of the customer in product planning process. Source Product enhancement requests from Advertisers, Synthesize the needs and represent them in the quarterly product planning cycle.
- +5 years of professional experience in one of the following roles in the performance advertising space: Digital advertising manager (Media planning and buying), Account Manager or Sales representative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for and understanding of brand and performance solutions
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels : Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube ,Teads .
- Proven sales enablement experience as a trainer and/or content developer.
- Hands-on Experience working with any of the following measurement platforms: Google analytics, adobe analytics, Visual IQ,Tealium, AppsFlyer, Adjust
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Megan K.Media Sales Associate
Megan reaches out to relevant advertisers to demonstrate the value that Taboola can add to their digital marketing mix. She’s been able to help her clients reach a wider audience and grow business because of that.
Back to top