Media Account Manager, SMB - Spain
SMB Media Spain
About the company
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as El Mundo, Marca, NBC Universal,Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
About the role
Media account managers for Taboola’s Small and Medium sized Business team drive advertiser success by educating, consulting, onboarding and providing strategic advice to Taboola’s dynamic and growing customer base. The successful candidate is a clear communicator with a passion for digital advertising looking to further enhance proven analytical and consultative skills in a fast-paced team environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for customer-focused and data-driven individuals looking to establish themselves as digital advertising authorities as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola world class teams.
This role is based in Taboola’s London offices.
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Understand client’s marketing objectives and provide data-driven solutions
- Identify upsell opportunities and provide strategic long term recommendations
- Be a product expert
- Own quarterly revenue goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Display clear understanding of industry challenges and opportunities
- +2 years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels
- Fluency in Spanish
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels: Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads.
- Client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- Other languages a plus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top