Media Account Manager, SMB (Future Hire)
- New York, NY
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a/n SMB Media Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an SMB Media Account Manager?
As an Account Manager (future hire) working on the Global Media SMB (Small-Medium Business) team in our New York Office you will be directly responsible for managing a book of business and identifying upsell/optimization opportunities at scale.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you:
- 1-3 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Media Account Manager, you will:
- Manage and grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues at scale in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym memberships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top