Media Account Manager - London
Account Management | London, UK
The Media Account Manager role is geared towards experienced performance Account Managers that want to take the next step in their career, applicable only to those that want to unleash their full potential in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment. You’ll have access to some of the most advanced and sophisticated advertisers and your consultative advice will be key to theirs and your success.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Billing – communicating with accounts payable on billing issues
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- And entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Back to top