Media Account manager Korea
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Are you a sales-savvy, account manager with a passion for digital media? If so we are looking for people like you to come and join one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation.
Korea is a key market for us , we are looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager to strengthen client relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service. across the business .
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Native Korean language skills
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Great communications skills and client facing abilities
- Strong analytical skills - interest in looking at data and analyzing it to be able to improve results.
- Experience with online marketing, advertising, performance campaigns is an advantage
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to do travel
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top