Media Account Manager for India
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Are you a sales-savvy, account manager with a passion for digital media? If so we are looking for people like you to come and join one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation.
For our rapidly growing Indian market we are looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager to strengthen client relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Fluent in English
- able to communicate In Hindi – a great advantage
- Great communications skills and client facing abilities
- Strong analytical skills - interest in looking at data and analyzing it to be able to improve results.
- Experience with online marketing, advertising, performance campaigns is an advantage
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to travel
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top