Media Account Manager- Enterprise
- New York, NY
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Media Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
As a Media Account Manager you’ll work closely with the sales team, brand and agency clients, to create campaigns that get great results, and manage those clients post-sale. You will thrive in this role if you love developing strong relationships with clients, helping them to solve problems and reach their marketing goals.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a client-facing, revenue generating or analytics role, preferably in digital media but not required
- Ability to provide world-class client service while keeping an eye on growing revenue.
- Strong analytical skills and excel/google sheets skills
- Ability to monitor and identify trends in data and generate reports with actionable data insights for clients
- You’re a natural collaborator, able to work with anyone to reach a common goal
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic
- A love for the challenge of sales
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Grow revenue for regional, enterprise accounts by identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Launch, monitor, and optimize campaign performance.
- Find and establish routine touchpoints with key clients, working to optimize campaign performance, troubleshoot any issues, etc.
- Conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization.
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to increase customer satisfaction, drive revenue.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top