Media Account Manager - DACH
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, Account Manager to develop and grow our clients’ businesses, strengthen client relationships and serve as a source of valuable insight to their clients. The DACH market is a key market to secure Taboola's growth and hence of central focus to the business. As such this role is geared towards experienced Account Managers who have a passion for great client service.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign setup – handling of first level technical requests - implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. - and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Billing – communicating with accounts payable on billing issues
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Strategic Book of Business Management - service clients in accordance to importance and potential within their portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Fluent German is a must
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising campaigns towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to travel for business, approx. 2-3 times per quarter
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top