Media Account Manager - China market
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, Account Manager to develop and grow our clients’ businesses, strengthen client relationships and serve as a source of valuable insight to their clients. The China market is a key market to secure Taboola's growth and hence of central focus to the business. As such this role is geared towards experienced Account Managers who have a passion for great client service.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign setup – handling of first level technical requests - implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. - and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- building strategic partnerships with Taboola customers
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximizing every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Strategic Book of Business Management - service clients in accordance to importance and potential within their portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Experience managing campaigns
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising campaigns towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to travel for business, approx. 2-3 times per quarter
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top