Marketing Specialist - Spanish Geo
Are you a practical marketer with a real feel for what’s happening in the space? Do you like the informal and thrilling dynamics of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the online media space? Come join the best and brightest in content distribution!
Taboola is looking for a smart, driven Marketing Specialist for Spain to drive demand in our existing customer base, with prospects through online and offline events in EMEA. This specialist will take responsibility for Taboola being in the right place and the right time, hone the company’s messages to a fine point and help turn general interest into actual leads.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Collaborate with the global geo and corporate marketing teams on the GTM plan to achieve demand generation goals
- Manage Taboola's hosted events calendar including registration, negotiations, on-site set-up and ongoing presence
- Execute both online and offline programs such as webinars, seminars, conferences, breakfast meetings, lunch and learns, hands-on workshops, roundtables and more
- Increase Taboola’s online presence in Spain, including localising assets for the blog and managing key social channels
- Manage the localisation of marketing materials and press releases into Spanish for internal and external use
- Drive demand generation programs for Taboola’s brand and measure success using lead follow-up processes
- Provide insight to Sales teams on the appropriate marketing activities for the progressive stages of the sales cycle
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the Company to different kinds of external audiences
- Position will include travel (up to 20% of the time, within UK & Europe)
- Experience in a marketing position previously (experience from the online media space a plus)
- Native Spanish speaker - written & oral
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy in a cooperative, diverse group with specific defined objectives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Experience with salesforce.com and Splashthat.com a plus!
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top