Machine Learning Expert
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning. backend data processing and machine learning engineering at scale. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, and every one of has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As a Machine Learning Expert, you will:
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics and cloud computing
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Python, Java, TensorFlow, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, and Docker
What Experience you need:
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge in Java, Scala or C++
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- 2+ years of hands on experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools
- Experience in developing software within a distributed computation framework
Back to top