Low Touch Account Manager - French Speaker
Location: London, UK
Account Management | London, UK
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
We are looking for an all-star Media Account Manager to join a brand new team with huge opportunities for growth. This person will be responsible for managing a large book of business, identifying upsell/optimization opportunities at scale and building the foundation for managing a new advertiser segment for Taboola. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Fluency in French
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top