Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Legal Intern.
Taboola’s small legal team handles the global corporation’s wide array of legal issues. As such our legal intern will have the opportunity to assist with revisions of our global sales contracts and confidentiality agreements and perform research and other daily tasks related to international advertising law, data privacy, intellectual property issues that arise (trademark or copyright), employment law issues, collections, and any enforcement issues that arise, and gain general knowledge of what in-house legal work entails.
Strong candidates for this position will have strong writing and communication skills (experience on a law journal or moot court preferred), strong performance in contracts and intellectual property courses, and experience handling multiple projects and working with small teams. Any experience in tech or privacy is a plus!
- Conduct legal research and prepare memos on new updates in international advertising law, data and privacy law, corporate and employment law.
- Review signed contracts for various internal legal issues (including contracts with clients, freelancers, service providers, employees)
- Assist with DMCA Takedown Requests and other copyright concerns from clients and viewers, employment law and immigration issues that arise, and collections and enforcement issues that arise
- Assist legal team in revising and updating our international contract templates, used by the global media and publisher sales teams.
- Enrolled in an ABA Accredited Law School
- 1st or 2nd year law student
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience managing projects and working independently
- Experience on a law journal or moot court preferred
- Strong performance in contracts and intellectual property courses
- Demonstrated interest in media law or privacy a plus!
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top