L2 Technical Support Engineer - Media
- New Delhi, India
What is Taboola?
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
What is the biggest challenge of being a L2 Technical Support Engineer (Media)?
2nd level Specialists are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Specialist works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Ongoing support and Top Client case management, while working closely with the Business and Professional Services teams across the company
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire support organization
- Knowledge expert that will serve as the focal point within the team
What are the skills a good L2 Technical Support Engineer (Media) needs to have?
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Strong capabilities of building organised processes and structured formal documentations
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a technical support position in a multinational organization
- Media industry background
Back to top