Intern Account Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic, flexible workplace that will let you combine your passion and skills to transform your career? If so, don’t look any further.
The Taboola team that makes this possible is an extraordinarily versatile group of techies and business people (many of whom are also musicians, photographers, dancers, and athletes) – all with a passion for the online space and a drive to work hard and make an impact.
We are looking for an intern to join our team. This role is geared towards recent graduates or those in their early careers who are looking to start a career in advertising. Importantly you will have a love of all things digital, be analytical by nature and also happy to work with clients on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Support AM team with projects, reports, and optimizations
- Manage some small accounts and assist the team on larger accounts. Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals.
- Assist with content approvals and other language specific work flows.
- Recent Graduate or early in career with a desire to grow your career in the digital space
- Previous Job or Internship experience
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and some knowledge and awareness of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top