Implementation Team Leader
We are looking for a tech-savvy team leader who will oversee the day to day management and functionality of our Implementation development team.
The successful candidate should be an experienced team leader, encouraging and problem solver, with a proven track record in leading successful implementation projects and team’s initiatives.
If you recognize the relevance of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and have the natural flair to lead and manage a team, then you are exactly the type of person we need!
- Lead a team of Implementation developers who are responsible for carrying complex implementations of new products across the network
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Manage the day to day team’s activities and workload, and create plans to achieve the defined goals
- Work closely with Product and R&D on new products from beta stages to a mass rollout across the network
- Motivate and encourage the team members to raise proactive initiatives and develop the technical solution to make them feasible
- People manager, experienced team leader in a similar role (Implementation \ Deployment\ Backoffice) - a MUST
- A bachelor degree in computer science \ information technology or equivalent knowledge
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to anticipates issues mitigates risk, and proactively drives solutions
- Clear understanding of project lifecycle and deliverables, with proactive approach to project planning and execution
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top