Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We're looking for a top-notch Implementation Engineer to join our team in LA. In this role you will work closely with our premium clients to develop customized, UI-focused product features. You’ll be responsible for product innovations, product iterations and work very closely with the client's technical team. This role could be ideal for a consulting "road warrior" looking for slightly less travel, as this role will require approximately 25% travel to the client's office in Seattle, WA.
- Support premium clients in integrations of customized features through S2S integrations
- Developing highly customized user interfaces for web-based applications (using HTML, CSS and Java Script)
- Collaborate with the business teams to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Working closely with R&D and product team on highly technical, complex integrations
- Partner closely, both onsite and remotely, with the client's technical team
- BS, preferably in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an engineering / development / coding role with web-based technologies
- Business and technical communication skills are imperative for interfacing with clients, both at the engineer and management level
- Ability to work independently with a remote manager
- Ability to work in a close-knit team environment, as well as organizational ability for multitasking and flexibility
- A team player with motivation, ambition and innovative ideas
- Autodidact, capable of learning complicated ideas independently
- Occasional travel to the home R&D office of Taboola based in Israel
- Frequent travel to the client site (25% or more)
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top