Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480B recommendations to 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC News, CBS Sports, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
Taboola’s Client Solutions & Delivery team is looking for an Implementation Developer to develop UI-focused features and build custom front-end logic. In this role you will be working with a team of talented individuals who are responsible for delivering best-of-breed solutions to our top customers.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product.
- Design and execute automation scripts for large-scale bulk processes.
- Consult with R&D and Product team on technical, complex integrations.
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience
- Analytical abilities, high level of multitasking and prioritizing
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, and innovative ideas
- Autodidactic, capable of learning complicated ideas independently
- Ability to understand and follow project and development plans, goals and timelines
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top