Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, The Atlantic and Fox Sports. As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angles and Bangkok.
We are looking for our new Implementation Developer team member. The position entails developing UI-focused customization features of our widget for different clients, optimizing existing ones and managing large scale cross-company projects.
- Developing highly customized user interfaces for web-based applications (using HTML, CSS and Java Script).
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product.
- Design and execute automation scripts for large-scale bulk processes.
- Working closely with R&D and product team on highly technical, complex integrations.
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience – a must
- Analytical abilities, high level of multitasking and prioritizing
- A team player with motivation, ambition and innovative ideas
- Autodidact, capable of learning complicated ideas independently
- Understanding of project and development plans, goals and timelines
- Impeccable English – both written and spoken
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top