HR Business Partner, EMEA
More than ever as Taboola grows, we require excellent leadership at all levels. In this spirit, we’re seeking an experienced hands-on EMEA HR Business Partner to team up with key stakeholders in the EMEA team to deliver solutions that enable our growth ambitions. You’ll be working the EMEA team to proactively identify and provide value-added HR advice, guidance, support and/or solutions that help in the implementation of the EMEA business plan. You’ll report to our EMEA HR Director and will be part of our global HR team.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for all generalist HR activity including performance management, reward, employee relations, HR policy and procedures, talent identification and management, and succession planning.
- Partner with managers across the EMEA business to guide and support them on managing, recognising, developing and growing their teams
- Understand best practice and be able to translate it to meet business needs
- Develop action plans in partnership with managers to retain and develop internal talent
- Provide advice as needed on ER issues
- Use data to understand current and drive future business decisions
- Drive a culture that fully aligns with our values and create an environment where employees are highly engaged
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with OD to close them
- Off boarding - support decision making and enable exit processes
- Participate in organisational assessment and design initiatives in partnership with
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong all-round HR generalist with sound knowledge of best practice and EMEA wide experience
- A proven track record of delivery at both a strategic and operational level
- Drive for results and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset; motivated; high energy; enthusiastic with a naturally solutions-oriented approach
- A fantastic communicator, does so with focus, simplicity and clarity; engaging the audience and adapting to their needs, asks the right questions to understand the priorities/issues and seeking feedback to ensure continued alignment
- A continuous improver, challenges themselves and others on the ‘status quo’ to ensure the solution given are fit for purpose
- Comfortable with ambiguity and deadline pressures
- Commercially aware
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top