Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Ramat Gan, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented Web Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Ramat Gan. You will be responsible for creating visual concepts and designing online assets, such as landing page, banners, emails and ebooks. This is a great opportunity to join a small, elite design team, collaborate with marketing teams across the globe, and to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
- Design web-based assets including banners, email templates, blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Work on presentations for speaking engagements at industry events across the world
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events
- Collaborate on the ongoing development of Taboola’s brand identity
- At least 3 years of experience as a web graphics designer
- Experience in designing ads and landing pages is a an advantage
- English proficiency is necessary, and an eye for grammar would be helpful
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, global environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top