Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people with personalized content recommendations on AOL, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel, ynet and thousands of other sites and mobile apps. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Ramat Gan. You will be responsible for creating visual concepts and designing online assets, such as product screens, data sheets and presentations. This is a great opportunity to join a small, elite design team, collaborate with others across the globe, and to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
- Design of product screen mockups for the world's top content sites
- Creation and localization of marketing collateral, such as data sheets and eBooks
- Develop event assets, such as booth designs, invites and giveaways
- 1-3 years of experience in online design
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficient in English
- Extreme attention to details
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, global environment
- Experience in Web UI design is an advantage
- Experience with ״Zeplin" and ״Invision״ is an advantage.
- Knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premiere, After Effects) is an advantage.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top