Full Stack Engineer
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven server side developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Help build Taboola’s various backend services, from data recommendation serving to data analysis
- Development of highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- Excellent Java developer, or equivalent Object Oriented language (C++/C#) with 3+ years’ experience - emphasis on highly scalable environments
- BSc in computer science or equivalent (such as relevant army service)
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, systems and applications programming and multi-threading programming
- Highly Proficient in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration (no genius jerks please)
- Experience in Apache Spark or other MapReduce based technologies
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL technologies)
- Proven interest in algorithms, data-mining, machine learning and/or large scale systems (follows blogs, excelled at relevant courses, up-to-date on recent developments etc.)
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top