Full Stack Developer (Video Team)
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 1B unique visitors and serving over 360 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more. You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola’s is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven Full Stack developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Help build Taboola’s various frontend services
- Development of highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Develop and design Enterprise UI, for both desktop and mobile
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution, through fast and short iterations
- At least 3 years of front end development experience
- Strong Passion for front-end development
- Deep theoretical and practical OOD understanding
- Familiarity with Backbone and RequireJS - an advantage
- Knowledge in Apache Tomcat, JSP Java - another advantage
- A true team player
- Creative thinker, excellent eye for design, passionate for exploring new technologies
- Self-learning capabilities
Back to top