Full Stack Developer
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more. You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven server side developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Help build Taboola’s various backend services, from data recommendation serving to data analysis.
- Development of highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day.
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution.
- Excellent Java developer, or equivalent Object Oriented language (C++/C#) with 3+ years’ experience - emphasis on highly scalable environments
- BSc in computer science or equivalent (such as relevant army service)
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, systems and applications programming and multithreading programming
- Highly Proficient in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration (no genius jerks please)
- Experience in Apache Spark or other MapReduce based technologies
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL technologies)
- Proven interest in algorithms, data-mining, machine learning and/or large scale systems (follows blogs, excelled at relevant courses, up-to-date on recent developments etc.)
Back to top