Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS, UI Innovation Team
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS (UX) ? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work on Taboola's recommendations widget - one of the backbone products of the company which stands at the intersection of end-users, publishers and advertisers
- Collaborate with Product, Data and UX team throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Stay up to date with latest browser API, deep dive into advanced UI / UX such as CSS animations, complex user interaction, A/B Testing at scale, and much more
- Build next-generation experiences used on many well-known websites across the world. Analyze the engagement of millions of users to improve the experiences you create.
- Work in a mini-startup environment where you are involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle, from design to implementation, testing, deployment, KPI measurements and product iterations.
- Work on a product used by everyone you know, deployed on thousands of websites across the globe with billions of users. In this role, you will directly influence what the web looks like.
Our Tech Stack:
What are the skills a good Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS (UX) needs to have?
- Experience with of cross browser and multi device support
- Highly proficient in developing UI according to mocks and specs
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an independent learner.
It would be great if you also have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with CSS animations
- Experience working in a Big Data environment and/or A/B testing concepts
- Familiarity with any of the following: Git, Jira, CI/CD, Unit Testing, Selenium (Nightwatch), MySQL, Kusto
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in ReactJS or other client frameworks
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
havebe confronted withMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)
Back to top