Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS Core Team
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS ? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work on Taboola's recommendations widget - one of the backbone products of the company which stands at the intersection of end-users, publishers and advertisers
- Collaborate with the product teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Stay up to date with latest browser features, Web APIs and related technologies such as Google AMP, Lighthouse, CDNs, A/B Testing at scale and many, many more
- Work on a product used by everyone you know, deployed on thousands of websites across the globe with billions of users. In this role, you will directly influence what the web looks like
Our Tech Stack:
What are the skills a good Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS needs to have?
- Experience with of cross browser and multi device support - both responsiveness and feature support
- Basic level of understanding of web fundamentals such as HTTP methods & headers, CDN & DNS, how HTTP servers work
- Have worked with Selenium (or equivalents such as Cypress, Puppeteer, etc)
It would be great if you also have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with any of the following: Google AMP, Lighthouse, ReactJS, Gulp/Rollup/Webpack, NPM, Java, Maven, Go Lang, Docker, BigQuery, MySQL, Kusto, Grafana
- Familiarity with methodologies such as Agile, Lean Startup, CI/CD, DevOps, TDD, Extreme Programming, SCRUM
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top