Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
As part of the Front End team you’ll create platform solutions that personalize Publisher pages. It helps if you know the common architecture of a distributed system and be able to build one, scale it up and fix any performance, scalability and reliability issues.
- You will develop web platforms, from page level to server side , supporting Taboola's personalization, monetization, and analytic products
- Collaborate with the Product team on strategy and delivery of technology solutions.
- Take technical requirements and create solutions accounting for server communication, data computation, DOM manipulation, and UI/UX feasibility
- 3-5 years of advanced Front End Development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with standard HTML/DOM, CSS and Cookies including JS manipulation
- Experience with JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, and frameworks like BootStrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS
- Understanding and experience of Object Oriented design and data structures usage
- Working knowledge or previous experience of API creation, SQL, NoSQL is beneficial
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top