Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning, back-end data processing at scale and sophisticated front-end technologies. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, and every one of has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Developing highly customized user interfaces for web-based applications (using HTML, CSS and Java Script).
- Collaborate with the UX and product teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be up to date with the relevant front end technology trends in the market and develop new open source trends
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
What Experience you need:
- Experience with of Cross Browser and multi device issues
- Highly Proficient in designing UI
Nice to have:
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in ReactJS or other client frameworks
- Knowledge using Linux
- Developed in Java
Back to top