Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
We're looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven frontend developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Help build Taboola’s various frontend services
- Development of highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- At least 4 years of development experience
- Experience with of Cross Browser and multi device issues
- Experience in designing UI
- Work with Linux / Unix - a plus
- Experience working in a face paced, technical environment
- Experience working in Agile teams
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top