We are seeking a proactive leader, who enjoys an ever-changing environment and likes to dig into processes and procedures to explore better ways of doing things.
The Fraud Lead is a highly motivated team player who specializes in the investigation of fraud patterns and the creation of advanced fraud prevention models and features.
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, has a strong background in fraud investigation, and has the ability to communicate well and to work closely with a variety of centralized departments.
Specifically, the job will include:
- Model the way fraudsters behave to improve real-time detection of ad fraud and billing fraud
- Oversee fraud detection specialists with the definition of attributes and feature engineering
- Define automated daily procedures to use in real time modeling based on new trends
- Manage all aspects of fraud detection and prevention for a particular business unit
- Identify and define relevant software or hardware needs and develop safety procedures to ensure minimal risk of fraud
- Proven experience in a similar role in the ad tech industry - adding real examples in your cover letter is a huge advantage!
- Experienced and fluent in data manipulation, probability, and statistical techniques and tools
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written needed for casework and obtaining cooperation of other parties
- Ability to present a quantitative aspect and influence the business side of the organization
- Strong skills utilizing or leveraging relevant computing languages for Data Science (eg Python/R) - an advantage
- Motivated, independent and organized self -starter that is result oriented;
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top