Taboola is looking for a top notch Fraud analyst whose main goal is to investigate low post click trends and improve conversions across our portfolio of brands.
The successful candidate should have a strong analytic background and business understanding of the online industry.
- Learn, maintain and improve our fraud detection process in Taboola
- Identify and investigate publishers with low conversions and suggest optimization activities to improve their performances
- Analyze data trends and translate them into actionable business insights
- Manage fraud cases while acting as the main point of contact with AM’s across the company
- Develop a strong working relationship with AM’s across the company to offer new optimization opportunities
- Work closely with Product and analytic teams to support decision making as part of new features roll out
- Excellent hands on SQL skills – a MUST
- Proven track record in using data trends to identify opportunities and create clear actions to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving approach
- Ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional team
- Previous experience in similar role - a major plus
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top