Finance & Data Analyst
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies and is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform with more than 360 billion recommendations served every month and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola has global reach, with offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, Bangkok, Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo, New Delhi and Sao Paolo.
We are searching for a brilliant, data-driven financial analyst to join our Sales Operations team as a finance and business intelligence (BI) expert who will help support and extend our business. The ideal candidate will be proficient in financial variance analysis and capable of deriving conclusions from large underlying data sets. This position will have significant exposure to senior executives, including Taboola’s CFO, COO and CEO. So come join and be a part of Taboola’s success!
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for finance, management and business users
- Create, support and maintain data models, financial projections, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Build and maintain annual budgets and financial plans, and collaborate with the worldwide Sales organization to help drive the quarterly forecasting process
- Analyze actual performance versus projections to explain any underlying variances in detail
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analyst role, working with large data sets and/or complex Excel models
- BA/BS required. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Aptitude to learn and master SQL; prior knowledge not required, but willingness to add this skill is necessary
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to remain organized
Not Required But Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in a corporate FP&A (financial planning and analysis) and/or big data group
- Working understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with Qlik products and development (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Experience working in online businesses, especially online advertising
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top