Field Marketing Specialist (with German AND French fluency)
Field Marketing Specialist (with German fluency)
Are you a practical marketer with a real feel for what’s happening in the space? Do you like the informal and thrilling dynamics of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the online media space? Come join the best and brightest in content distribution!
Taboola is looking for a smart, driven Field Marketing Specialist to drive demand in our existing customer base, with prospects through online and offline events in EMEA. This specialist will take responsibility for Taboola being in the right place and the right time, hone the company’s messages to a fine point and help turn general interest into actual leads.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Collaborate with the global field and corporate marketing teams on the GTM plan to achieve demand generation goals
- Manage Taboola's hosted events calendar including registration, negotiations, on-site set-up and ongoing presence
- Execute both online and offline programs such as webinars, seminars, conferences, breakfast meetings, lunch and learns, hands-on workshops, roundtables and more
- Drive demand generation programs for Taboola’s brand and measure success using lead follow-up processes
- Provide insight to Sales teams on the appropriate marketing activities for the progressive stages of the sales cycle
- Localize marketing assets such as data sheets, client testimonials, sales tools, videos, ROI analysis, etc. for external and internal use
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the Company to different kinds of external audiences
- Position will include travel (up to 20% of the time, within UK & Europe)
- Experience in a marketing position previously (experience from the online media space a plus)
- Fluent in German - written & oral
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy in a cooperative, diverse group with specific defined objectives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Experience with salesforce.com and Splashthat.com a plus!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top