EMEA Finance Business Partner (FP&A)
- London, United Kingdom
EMEA Finance Business Partner (FP&A)
Taboola is looking for a brilliant, strategic minded, finance/operations focused leader to join our Sales Operations team and help steer the EMEA business to success. This position will have significant exposure to senior management.
These are truly exciting times for us, and this role will give you the exposure and tools to expand your experience and acquire new skills. You will be instrumental in supporting the business during hypergrowth (within our core pillars of Sales Operations: Budgeting, Forecasting and Commissions) and the opportunity to learn, collaborate, innovate and grow with smart, creative and critical thinkers is readily available. Do you want to join a winning team that is responsible for the health of the business from a quantitative perspective?
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Partners include: Business Insider, Huffington Post, MSN, Elle, Cosmopolitan, The Independent and many more.
Who we are looking for:
The EMEA Finance Business Partner (FP&A) will be primarily responsible for building and managing mechanisms to optimise core sales planning functions, such as goals and KPI reporting, variable compensation, revenue performance, and executive escalations and approvals. You will become a subject matter expert on revenue, pipeline, compensation and other key metrics used to run the business. You will look for commonalities across our stakeholders’ business needs, build scalable mechanisms, and leverage automation to provide reporting in line with the growth of the business.
You will ensure that our systems and processes are adaptable to the introduction of new products and lines of business. You will be an advocate for our salespeople and managers with our cross-functional stakeholders and peer operations organisations. Additionally, you will support Sales Managers to drive improvements to reporting tools, methods, and processes utilised by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data.
A successful candidate will be able to roll-up their sleeves and work directly with data coming from various systems. You will be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Above all else, he/she will be intellectually curious, with a mindset of constant learning and building upon that knowledge through process improvement, problem solving and innovation. You will be experienced at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them.
You will have superb communication and customer relationship skills. Partnering with other functions in Taboola such as Business Intelligence, Media and Publisher Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Recruiting, and Commissions will be crucial to the effective execution of the responsibilities. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, be highly organised, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organisationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and determination is a must.
So come join and be a part of Taboola’s success!
- Create, support and maintain data models, financial projections, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Build and maintain annual budgets and financial plans, and collaborate with the worldwide sales organisation to help drive the quarterly forecasting process
- Managing the Quarterly Commissions process through our company wide platform
- Analyse actual performance versus projections to explain any underlying variances in detail
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Analyse big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for finance, management and business users
- Demonstrable professional experience in Forecasting, Budgeting, P&L, Revenue Management, Sales Planning coupled with Financial Analysis, ideally with past/current experience within iBanking, Management Consulting, Online Financial Services in a Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner or Financial Analyst role, working with large data sets and complex Microsoft Excel models
- Ability to understand and analyse financial statements with excellent attention to detail
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial excel models with many assumptions and variables
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel skills (including ideally VBA and MS Access also)
- Experience working with SQL and the aptitude and willingness to master it
- BA/BS or equivalent qualification. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasising data analysis preferred
Not Required But Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in a Corporate FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis), Investment Banking, Management Consulting and/or big data group
- Familiarity with BI & Sales tools such as Tableau, Salesforce and Qlik products and development (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Experience working in online/digital businesses, especially online advertising/content marketing
- Data or Finance focused Project Management
- Experience working with sales & finance data across multiple regions
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top