Director of Video
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports. Taboola recently acquired an outstream video company, making it possible to run video on our vast network of publishers.
We've taken that amazing, outstream technology and adapted it for advertisers and are now looking for a Director of Video Sales, to be the first-in, player/coach video sales expert on our media team. Reporting to the VP of Media Sales, this dynamic and senior professional will be the subject-matter-expert on all things video advertising, helping to shape the sales strategy, process, and sales marketing. This individual will be an evangelist for video at Taboola for media agencies, clients, industry events, and carry a revenue generating quota tied to these efforts.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take your passion for video advertising and really build something from ground up, this is that opportunity.
Details of the role are emerging daily, but a basic outline of duties are:
- Responsible for building, developing and growing agency and holding company business across the full spectrum of video buying including building framework for programmatic buying, executing PMP deals, negotiating guaranteed/ upfront buys, and advocating managed service use across the agency where appropriate.
- Must be an expert deal-maker and relationship builder, and have strong rolodex of senior decision markers at agencies/ trade desks.
- Responsible to help spec out any product needs around view-ability, verification and measurement;
- Will work with marketing on brand uplift studies and collateral; leads our positioning to specific agency groups.
- 6 –10 years experience, minimum in client-facing, revenue generating roles in digital media/video
- Proven sales success with agencies, trading desks and brands direct
- Video advertising expertise is a must, and programmatic experience is essential
- Bachelors degree preferred
- IAB Certification a plus
- Experience running a team is a plus but not required
Back to top