Director of Publisher Sales, DACH
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional to help them to build a strong German network of publishers. As Publisher Sales Director, your role will be to secure new German publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently.
Taboola are recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. The business help publisher’s monetise their content and drive higher engagement. They enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed. Taboola’s publisher portfolio is a who’s who of the world leading websites including MailOnline, NBC Universal, Weather.com, The Independent and Evening Standard. Publishers in Germany now include Die Welt and Axel Springer, with many other smaller Publishers coming on board every day.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Director of Publisher Sales (Europe) to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals across the Tier 2 network
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality.
- Native or Business Fluent German essential
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers or media companies in Germany / across the DACH region
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads with German clients
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing deals in the German speaking markets
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimisation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top