Director of Global Technical Support
Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola’s Global Technical Support team solves problems for internal and external global clients and we are looking for a dedicated, service-savvy Director to lead our Global Technical Support Team. This team encompasses 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support teams, located in Israel, India and US. The problems solved by these teams increase in technical difficulty as it moves through the professional services team.
Based in our New York headquarters, the Director must display an understanding of the needs of a global organization, with dedication to fast-pace, top notch service and constant improvement of knowledge and processes. The director will be expected to take a proactive part in shaping Taboola’s client technical support strategy and providing top-of-the-line service regardless of circumstances and challenges. The position requires a high level of problem-solving skills and the ability to manage, inspire and scale a global team.
This is a great position for someone with a strong ad ops background looking for the next challenge. This is not an IT role.
- Leading and motivating a world-class technical support / ad operations team, assisting international clients and business units internally and externally
- Structure the team, build processes, create a vision for the support group, work and advocate with the business teams, work with product and R&D to lead the changes he team needs
- Defining and implementing the procedures and policies to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to all clients (internal and external) while adhering to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment
- Ensuring a high level of technical knowledge within the Client Support team members as evidenced through turnaround time of issues and ability of Client Support to resolve issues independently
- Analyzing data to identify trends and improve the efficiency of the product and the team
- Developing, surveying and improving client satisfaction measurement metrics on an ongoing basis
- Manage case auditing for the global 1st level teams and work with local leaders and individual reps to insure constant improvement on all fronts
- Working closely with the Business units to make sure client and business expectation and strategy are aligned with support goals
- Creating a smart, efficient and time conscious escalation system ensuring urgent issues requiring more in-depth knowledge are handled quickly and completely
- Creating workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- 20-30% international travel
- At least 15 years total experience, with a minimum of 5 of those years managing a global support organization or an ad ops team
- Strong analytical skills, experience driving improvement based on data - a must
- Strong technical background - past experience as a software engineer or a data analyst - a plus
- Experience working with tight deadlines and navigating complex processes in a matrix environment
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written, to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; clients, technical staff, vendors, and senior management
- Great people management skills and knowledge
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Experience providing excellent client Service experience, in a support team resolving client issues/requests
- Multi-lingual a plus (Hebrew, Hindi)
- International travel will be required (20-30%)
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top