Director of Global Talent Acquisition
- New York, NY
Taboola is hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition who will help set the vision, strategy and roadmap for the talent acquisition function.
Our ideal candidate is a natural people leader and strategy guru, passionate about building great teams, developing processes and creating metrics and reporting to ensure we deliver an exceptional recruitment service. We’re looking for an innovative thinker who is capable of launching new programs to support our business goals across the organization.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a scaling a rapidly-growing tech startup.
Note - this role can be based in the UK or the US.
- Lead, inspire and mentor a global group of capable, highly motivated regional talent acquisition team leaders who are managing and developing a team of smart, analytical and people-focused recruiters. Support the important balance between local needs and global alignment aiming for maximum results.
- Develop a global talent acquisition strategy to attract and retain the best talent to achieve our 3 year people goal: Create a diverse, inclusive and ambitious environment where every Taboolar can discover and unleash their potential to achieve individual and collective success
- Stay on top of employment trends and design talent acquisition processes to fit the new world of work including, both fully remote and partially remote hiring and onboarding experiences, internal talent marketplace, driving Employer Branding efforts, building a diverse workforce and more.
- Curate and improve relevant metrics to ensure great results and exceptional candidate experience.
- Lead Taboola’s global relocation programs and internal mobility processes
- Lead hiring projections into talent acquisition strategy and plan, in partnership with managers, HR business partners, executives and Finance.
- Provide professional consultative help to VPs across the Taboola’s global offices on talent acquisition challenges.
- Personally handle recruitment for key senior roles (executive hiring).
- Manage Taboola relationships with key Talent acquisition solutions - from platforms like Linkedin to agencies and retained search firms as needed
- Participate in the HR management forum, impacting HR decisions across a wide variety of topics, harmonising and aligning with wider HR team to deliver people related projects
- Must have experience working in global company, working within global teams and managing remotely
- 10+ years of recruiting and recruiting management experience required, seeing both periods of high growth and slow ones
- Inspirational and lead-by-example manager - personally and through the team drives a culture of constant creativity, a sense of urgency, accountability for one’s work and a winning spirit
- Analytical: Ability to generate and analyze metrics and hard and soft data and generate constant improvement.
- Service oriented - understand the importance of delivering an exceptional candidate experience and committed to delivering great service to internal clients
- Top notch professional - an insightful interviewer (able to assess both technical and interpersonal fit), creative sourcer and top level engager
- Business and technologically savvy, Able to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel post COVID to different regions, at least once to twice a year per region.
- Experience moving the needle with diversity programs
Back to top