Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning, back-end data processing at scale and sophisticated front-end technologies. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, and every one of has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design, deploy and maintain one of the largest real time big data operation in the world to support over 20TB of new data every day
- Have end to end ownership from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers with hundreds of servers
- Work closely with the R&D and IT departments to solve complex problems.
- Be responsible for orchestration, BigData
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Jenkins, Maven, Java, Puppet, Groovy, Python, GIT, CentOS, Big Data, Cloud
What Experience you need:
- Know your way around the open source community
- Proven experience with CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience with high scale and high availability environments
- Highly Proficient in Maven and Java
- Deep understanding of configuration management tools solutions
- Experience with CI solutions
- Knowledge in GIT
Nice to have:
- Experience in Big Data tools
- Knowledge in Cloud environment
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top