Taboola is looking for a DevOps engineer to maintain and improve its Build->Test->Deploy process, taking us to full continuous integration, testing and deployment. Responsibilities range from the Individual development environments and tools, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production datacenters with hundreds of servers. The DevOps engineer will also be responsible for our Dev Ops dashboard and other monitoring tools and will work closely with the R&D and the IT departments, solve complex problems, and help preserve our developers’ sanity.
- A Hacker in his (or her) soul, yet with a high attention to detail.
- Loves open source, knows his way around the open source community
- Proven experience with CentOs and Ubunto, feels at home with the command line and shell scripting.
- Experience in an environment with high scale and high availability
- Good knowledge of maven and java
- Experience with Jenkins (preferred) or other CI servers
- Experience with puppet (preferred) or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with GIT
- Responsible and scrupulous and a great self-learner
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top