Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola is looking for a DevOps engineer to maintain and improve its Build -> Test -> Deploy process, taking us to full continuous integration, testing and deployment.
- range from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers with hundreds of servers.
- The engineer will also be responsible for orchestration, BigData
- working closely with the R&D and IT departments to solve complex problems, and helping to preserve our developers’ sanity.
- A Hacker in his (or her) soul, with a high attention to detail.
- Loves open source, knows his way around the open source community
- Proven experience with CentOS and Ubuntu, feels at home with command line and Shell scripting.
- Experience with high scale and high availability environments
- Good knowledge of Maven and Java
- Experience with configuration management tools solutions, Puppet preferred.
- Experience with CI solutions, Jenkins preferred.
- Experience with GIT
- Responsible, broad thinker and a great self-learner
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top