Taboola is looking for a DevOps engineer to maintain and improve its Build->Test->Deploy process, taking us to full continuous integration, testing and deployment.
Responsibilities range from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers with hundreds of servers.
The engineer will also be responsible for orchestration, BigData, working closely with the R&D and IT departments to solve complex problems, and helping to preserve our developers’ sanity.
- A Hacker in his (or her) soul, with a high attention to detail.
- Loves open source, knows his way around the open source community
- Proven experience with CentOS and Ubuntu, feels at home with command line and shell scripting.
- Experience with high scale and high availability environments
- Good knowledge of maven and java
- Experience with configuration management tools solutions, Puppet preferred.
- Experience with CI solutions, Jenkins preferred.
- Experience with GIT
- Responsible, broad thinker and a great self-learner
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top