Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Devops Engineer.
In this job you will:
- 3 years of Linux systems administration/engineering in large, distributed environments with focus on Redhat/CentOS.
- Experience with implementing and supporting internet-based applications/web servers.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Experience with scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (DNS, DHCP, etc).
- Be part of the team responsible for availability, performance, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning of Taboola's production environment (private and public clouds) comprised of thousands of servers.
- Combine latest open-source and commercial technologies to build and improve services.
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems.
- Be the final escalation point for issues related to production Linux systems.
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation.
Back to top