Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning, back-end data processing at scale and sophisticated front-end technologies. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, while everyone has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Have end to end ownership from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers with thousands hundreds of servers
- Work on projects such as: Scaling out Jenkins Based CI with Docker, K8s and Nomad
- Work together with the R&D and IT departments to solve complex problems.
- Measure and Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Develop Infrastructure as a code and Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Improve R&D infrastructure development and application development cycles
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with modern technologies.
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
Jenkins, Maven, Java, Puppet, Groovy, Python, GIT, CentOS, BigData, Nomad, Kubernetes, Docker, Spring, NPM, Artifactory, BitBucket, Selenium
What Experience you need:
- Know your way around the open source community
- Proven experience with Linux, advantage: CentOS
- Experience with high scale and high availability environments
- Highly Proficient in Maven and Java
- Deep understanding of configuration management tools solutions
- Experience with CI/CD solutions
- Knowledge in GIT
- Deep understanding of Jenkins and Artifactory
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top