At the Taboola algorithms team, we build machine learning algorithms that predict the user’s behavior and find the right recommendations at the right time – at web scale.
Due to the online nature of Taboola’s business, algorithmic improvements done by our data scientists have an immediate, significant and measurable impact on the company’s revenue. Therefore the algorithms team in Taboola sits right at core of the company’s business.
The team is responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
By Joining Taboola’s algorithms team, you’ll be able to catch up with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine learning, big data analytics and cloud computing.
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Experiment with new algorithmic approaches and big data technologies
- Hold a BSc Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Have strong knowledge in Python and SQL
- Are familiar with statistical modeling techniques and machine learning
- Have at least 2 years of hands on experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions (preferably using Python)
- Are experienced in data analysis and visualization
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- M.Sc. or PhD. in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field
- Expertise in cutting-edge machine learning techniques
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools (such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc)
- Experience in Java or Scala
- Experience developing software within a distributed computation framework (e.g., Spark, Hadoop)
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top